Your company's marketing tech stack is the collection of tech tools a team or organization uses. But, it's likely that your tech is made up of tools that were added on, replaced, or removed over time. Taking a critical look at your team's tech stack will help you refine it with intention.
Each company is different, and the kind of tech stack that's right for you will vary based on your industry and target market. Our field guide will help you examine the tech stack you currently have, determine where you want to go, and plan out how to build the tech stack to get you there.
This field guide will cover:
- The common elements of a tech stack and why they're important
- How to map out your own tech stack for the present and future
- Recognize and avoid common issues when deploying new tech
- Tips to coordinate campaigns from production through launch
- Download the guide today and put your tech stack to work for you in 2020 and beyond.
Download the Guide ↓