Duration: 3 Days, 9am - 4:30pm
Intended Audience: : New and exisiting Seismic administrative users responsible for managing and creating content for Sellers. Basic knowledge of working in the Seismic library is encouraged.
Investment: $999/seat includes training materials, breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks. Access to discounted hotel rooms at the training venue will be offered to all registered attendees.
- LiveDocs mechanics
- User driven content personalization
- Data driven content personalization
- Content selectors with user input
- Developing end user interfaces (LiveForms)
- Dynamic images and TOCs
- Data automation with data sources
- Dynamic charts and tables
- Managing reusable content
- Computed variables
- PDF overlay & shape selectors
This Webinar Starts In
Limited Spots Available