Organizations that have both a Sales Enablement program and a formal charter perform better. That’s because a charter defines the scope, responsibilities, and activities of the Sales Enablement team in an actionable way, positioning Sales Enablement for long-term success that drives revenue growth.
In this eBook, you’ll learn:
- The three steps to building an actionable charter
- How to decide when it’s time to build your charter
- Who to talk to in your organization and what to ask as you plan the charter
- How to structure your charter
- What to add in order to take your charter from theoretical to practical
Download the eBook ↓